Support & FAQsPlease contact us if the answer to your question isn't available here.
Below, you’ll find answers to many of our frequently asked questions. However, if you don’t find an answer to you question here, we’ll be more than happy to help you out personally. Please contact our team through our form on our contact page, or give us a call or email us through the link on the top menu. We pride ourselves on not only selling the best trade show and exhibit products, but also with helping our clients out every step of the way to ensure they have a perfect show!
Warranty & Returns
If your Display requires repairs that are covered under warranty, you must first contact your Sales Representative so he/she can determine the extent of the repairs that will be required. He/she will then offer one or both of the following options:
1. If the repairs require that the Display be returned to the manufacturer, your Sales Rep will provide you with a “Return Merchandise Authorization” (RMA) form which must accompany your Display in order for the repairs to be completed (no returns will be accepted without a RMA form). Warranty repairs cover all parts and labor, however shipping is at the Customer’s expense.
2. Should the repairs be easy enough for the Customer to accomplish, you will be offered the option of simply receiving the necessary replacement parts which you you may install on your own (thus saving shipping costs). Of course, if you are unsure or unwilling to install the replacement parts, you can always elect to utilize Option #1 above.
If your Display requires refurbishing or repairs that are not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, you must first contact your Sales Representative so he/she can attempt to determine the work that will be required. He/she will then offer one of the following options:
1. If your Sales Rep determines that only parts are required, he/she will submit a formal Quote listing all applicable charges. Once this Quote has been approved, the appropriate parts will be sent.
2. If your Sales Rep determines that the Display must be returned to the manufacturer, he/she will submit a formal Quote listing all applicable charges. Once this Quote has been approved, he/she will provide you with a “Return Merchandise Authorization” (RMA) form which must accompany your Display in order for the work to be completed (no returns will be accepted without an RMA form).
3. If your Sales Rep is unable to determine the necessary work via telephone and/or e-mail conversations, you will be asked to return the Display (accompanied by an RA form) to the manufacturer. Your Display will be inspected and evaluated and your Sales Rep will submit a formal Quote listing all applicable charges. Once this Quote has been approved, the necessary work will commence.
Upon receipt of your display, we recommend that all of our customers check the parts list to make sure your order is complete. You have 72 hours from the receipt of your Displays to report any issues or missing items. Should there be a missing component, all you need to do is contact your Sales Representative, and he or she will make sure that the missing component will be shipped to you immediately, at no charge. We strive to make sure everything is correct on every order, but just in case an issue does arise, we’re her to make sure everything gets fixed and that you are 100% satisfied!
If you have any issues with a display that you receive from us, please don’t hesitate to call or contact us through our online form.
We’re very sorry that something is damaged; let’s get this fixed for you right away! Please contact your sales representative within 48 hours of receiving your product or call us, email us, or send us a message using our online contact form and we’ll get this resolved for you as soon as possible. We strive for you to have the best trade show experience and want your show to be a success!
If emailing us directly, be sure to include the following:
- A description of what’s damaged or broken with your display product.
- A photo of where the product is damaged.
- Your sales order number.
- Where should we ship the replacement item – Should we ship to the same shipping address or to a different one?
We offer warranties, and repair or replacement on most of our products. Individual warranties are dependent on the manufacturer, but generally, most items have the following warranty or replacement policy:
Graphics: All graphics have a one (1) year limited warranty.
Pop Up frames: Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defect.
Pop Fabric frames: Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defect.
Retractable banner stands: Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defect.
Portable Roll Up banner stands: Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defect.
All other products: Generally have a one (1) year limited warranty.
If you have any questions on any particular display or unit’s warranty, repair, and replacement options, please don’t hesitate to call us or contact us through our online form.
Hardware items: if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you must submit an RMA (Return Material Authorization) within 48 hours of receiving your product. To request a RMA, contact your sales rep, or email us using our contact form. In the email, reference your sales order #, the reason of return, and the address you want the RMA shipped to so you can return your product. The product must then be returned to us within 48 hours of the issuance of the RMA. All products must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. If the item is returned in new condition in the original box, we will exchange it or offer you a refund based on your original method of payment.
Graphics: Unfortunately we are unable to offer returns or refunds for graphic items because of their custom nature.